Effective Date: June 11, 2018
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information that we collect include:
· Contact, billing, and shipping information (such as name, email address, social media username or handle, mailing address, and phone number)
· Information about your shopping and style preferences
· Username and password that an individual may select in connection with establishing a profile on the Site
· Information that an individual provides to us by interacting with us through social media
· Demographic information (such as month and day of birth, gender, and zip code)
· Payment information (such as a credit or debit card number)
We, our service providers, and our business partners may collect certain information about the use of the Site by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies. We and our service providers and business partners may collect information about individuals’ online activities over time and across third-party websites when an individual uses our Site. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit aboutcookies.org. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
· Details about the devices that are used to access our Site (such as IP address, type of operating system, time zone, and web browser)
· Dates and times of visits to, and use of, our Site
· Information about how our Site is used (such as the content that is viewed on our Site and how users navigate on or between pages on the Site)
· Details about how individuals interact with our emails (such as whether the email is opened and which links are clicked in the email)
· URLs or search terms that refer visitors to our Site
Web browsers may offer users of our Site the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies; however, if cookies are disabled, some features or functionality of our Site may not function correctly.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use personal information to:
· Communicate about the products and services we offer, and respond to requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions
· Fulfill orders (including by processing payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices, and order and shipping confirmations)
· Provide our products and services
· Analyze use of our products and services
· Operate, evaluate and improve our business, our Site, and other products and services we offer (including to research and develop new products and services)
· Establish and maintain an individual’s profile on our Site
· Administer surveys and other market research
· Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we sent have been received and read)
· Tailor the content we display in our communications and on the Site
· Customize the Services to individuals’ preferences
· Comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our company policies
· Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse of the Site), and claims and other liabilities, including by enforcing the terms and conditions that govern the Site
We may also aggregate and/or de-identify any information that we collect, such that the information no longer identifies any specific individual. We may use, disclose and otherwise process such information for our own legitimate business purposes – including historical and statistical analysis and business planning – without restriction.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
o Shopify to power our online store -- you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: shopify.com/legal/privacy.
o Customer service and support providers
o Technology providers (including technology support, email and web hosting providers, and email and text communications providers)
o Advertising and marketing providers
o Analytics organizations
o Professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they provide to us
In addition, we may share personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements and lawful requests for information, and protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity (such as identifying and responding to incidents of hacking or misuse of the Site), and claims and other liabilities.
ONLINE CHOICES; UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
Marketing Emails. Individuals may unsubscribe from receiving marketing or other commercial emails from us by following the instructions included in the email. However, even if an individual opts out of receiving such communications, we retain the right to send non-marketing communications (such as purchase and shipping confirmations, or notices regarding changes in the Terms that apply to the Site).
Text Messages. Individuals may unsubscribe from receiving recurring text messages from us sent by automated means by responding STOP to one of our messages.
Updating Your Information. If you have created an account with us, you may review, update, or modify your profile information, including contact information, by logging into your account on the Site.
Online Behavioral Advertising. For information about how online behavioral advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here. Some of the business partners that collect information about users’ activities on the Site may be members of organizations or programs that provide choices to individuals regarding the use of their browsing behavior for purposes of targeted advertising. For example, users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the NAI by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.
Do Not Track. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our retention periods for personal information are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which the information was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
43 Crosby Street Floor 5
New York, NY 10012